During this Feng Shui Manhattan Facebook Live talk, Certified Feng Shui Consultant Laura Cerrano explored practical approaches on how to welcome the energy of wisdom, knowledge, and spirituality into your home and lifestyle.
Books mentioned during this recording:
1. "Women who Run with Wolves," by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph. D.
2. "A Primer for Ascension," By Pierre Dubois
3. "Sacred Space," by Denise Linn
4. "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Alchemy," by Dennis William Hauck
5. "The complete Idiot's Guide to Taoism," by Brandon Toropov and Chad Hansen
Laura also touched upon the topic of intention writing. For those of you who are not familiar with the word “intention,” or would like to enjoy a quick refresher, please visit: What Is The Most Important Principle in Feng Shui?
Laura Cerrano is a second-generation Certified New York City Feng Shui Consultant Expert. As a full-time Feng Shui consultant, Laura provides bicoastal consultations and workshops for residential, commercial, real estate developments, Fortune 500 companies and healing faculties. In addition, Laura is a resident teacher at the Metropolitan Institute of Design in Syosset, NY. She has been featured in highly respected publications and TV networks such as Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," PBS, CBC Television, BBC Radio and The New York Times.