This weekend class is recommended for students who have expressed strong interest in becoming a Certified Feng Shui Consultant. Adopting the beautiful ancient teachings of Feng Shui into your home and overall lifestyle provides you with unique tools, insights and guidance that could be life changing for yourself, family, and beyond. This introductory weekend will be the first of several cumulative classes advancing you toward a Professional Certification in Feng Shui. Details about the full curriculum will be shared at the completion of the Introductory weekend.
About the Instructor: Certified Feng Shui Expert, Laura Cerrano is the CEO and founder of the bicoastal consulting firm, Feng Shui Manhattan (established in 1997). She is a scientific Feng Shui researcher, dedicated to bridging the gap between the ancient wisdom of Feng Shui with modern day science. In addition, Laura teaches a yearly Interdisciplinary Feng Shui Certification Class and is currently writing her first book.
TOPICS COVERED DURING THE INTRODUCTORY WEEKEND INCLUDE:
- How to apply the Feng Shui principles to your home
- What, where and how the Bagua map works
- How to place an Active Bagua map over your homes floor plan
- Mundane versus transcendental cures
- Experience sound healing meditation
- Discover what your feng shui element is and how it could enhance your life
- Create a Vision Board
- Dates: September 29th - 30th, 2018
- Time for both days: 10am -3pm
- Location: Farmingdale, NY. Full disclosure of location is provided upon completed registration for class.
- Fee: $199.00. This includes the Two Day Introductory Feng Shui Weekend Class, class handouts, and light refreshments. (payment accepted: credit card and check). You could register by clicking on Register for Two Day Introductory Feng Shui Weekend Class or by contacting Laura directly.
Laura Cerrano is a second-generation Certified New York City Feng Shui Consultant Expert. As a full-time Feng Shui consultant, Laura provides bicoastal consultations and workshops for residential, commercial, real estate developments, Fortune 500 companies and healing faculties. In addition, Laura is a resident teacher at the Metropolitan Institute of Design in Syosset, NY. She has been featured in highly respected publications and TV networks such as Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," PBS, CBC Television, BBC Radio and The New York Times.