Feng Shui Long Island Real Estate Evalutation Includes:
- Evaluation of the surrounding land plot and layout of the location to measure its energy potential of being beneficial or draining, according to your specific needs.
- Please provide a floor plan of the home or office being evaluated.
- Evaluations conducted by Long Distance need photos and a walk through video of the interior and exterior layout.
- Receive a 1-5 page PDF packet of notes that recaps the findings.
- Each evaluation is accompanied by a 15 minute follow up phone call to clarify any remaining questions, if needed.
Certified Feng Shui consultant Laura Cerrano provide real estate evaluation for Long Island, the Hamptons, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, New York City, Manhattan, Connecticut and Los Angeles, CA. This service is excellent for home buyers, renters, sellers and real estate agents.
Laura Cerrano is a second-generation Certified New York City Feng Shui Consultant Expert. As a full-time Feng Shui consultant, Laura provides bicoastal consultations and workshops for residential, commercial, real estate developments, Fortune 500 companies and healing faculties. In addition, Laura is a resident teacher at the Metropolitan Institute of Design in Syosset, NY. She has been featured in highly respected publications and TV networks such as Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," PBS, CBC Television, BBC Radio and The New York Times.