Topic: "Introduction to Ayurveda" with Special Guest Naomi Uchida-Boas, a Certified Ayurveda Practitioner, founder of HEAL Ayurveda in Los Angeles, CA.
Ayurveda is a healing modality from India that dates back about 5,000 years. While conducting research for the November 25th, 2018 FaceBook Live talk on Ayurveda, surprisingly, it seems there are some fairly similar principles with Feng Shui. Recognizing this, I felt Ayurveda could be a fascinating topic to explore and I'm very thankful for Naomi setting aside a bit of time and sharing her wisdom with us!
What you'll learn:
- Personal stories about how Naomi became inspired to become Certified Ayurveda Practitioner
- What is Ayurveda?
- What are the 5 elements, Doshas in Ayurveda and Feng Shui
- Ayurveda Tips to help prepare your body, mind and spirit for the Winter Season
- Ayurveda Demo healing
- 3 Take away everyday Ayurveda Tips
- How to connect with Naomi for Ayurveda Healing Sessions and Classes
Laura Cerrano is a second-generation Certified New York City Feng Shui Consultant Expert. As a full-time Feng Shui consultant, Laura provides bicoastal consultations and workshops for residential, commercial, real estate developments, Fortune 500 companies and healing faculties. In addition, Laura is a resident teacher at the Metropolitan Institute of Design in Syosset, NY. She has been featured in highly respected publications and TV networks such as Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," PBS, CBC Television, BBC Radio and The New York Times.