Tapping into the Feng Shui Ba-gau Life Section of Travel
In Feng Shui there are various methods clients can utilize and benefit from. Above is an image of the Ba-gua map (life station map). This provides 8 key life categories, all paired with accent colors, an element (or grouping of elements) and body part associations (Chakara healing).
For the time being I am focusing on one of my favorite areas, which is travel. This year of 2015 I have been blessed to embrace a lot of travel and and I wanted to help illustrate how that came to be. Again this is from my personal experience and is one of many methods on how you can help manifest this dynamic life section.
1. I first had the seedling of a thought ( Traveling will help expand my personal comfort zone and be another way to help educate me on life while also feeding that explorer).
2. I began to put up images within my home that displayed the concepts of travel (such as with a world map). Even though the Ba-gua map shows the "exact" location for travel, the front right hand corner of your home, that does not mean you just address this life section in that one Gua. You have the freedom to spread it into every aspect of your life. This also meaning you can spread travel related artwork and items all around your home.
3. Shortly after, I begin to fine tune my vision of where I envisioned myself traveling. Mount Everest, New Zeal land, Europe, etc. Though that list (mentally or written down) I would find images, objects, etc to be placed though out my home as specific reminders of my goals.
4. While creating the physical foundation of my travel visions, I would also begin to engage the research aspect. How, what, where, when and who will I travel with? They why has already been stated, to expand myself.
6. I would go on "interviews" with various companies, people, etc to gain much needed insight and shared experiences with my travel questions.
7. Synchronicity stepped in, more jobs came to help me save for my trip, I met the right travel group, the price was extremely fair, etc.
In due time, with research, visualizing (home enhancements), and patience, I was able to take my first international trip beyond the boarders of America and headed straight for Mount Everest. The photo above is of a Yak and myself during the 28 day trek.
What was the time from start to finish with the manifestation process,? I would say about a year because I also had to juggle other responsibilities.
So where would you like to travel?
Laura Cerrano has been a certifed Feng Shui Expert for over 15 years. She is the CEO of Feng Shui Manhattan Long Island, a published author, Key note speaker on Feng Shui and Certified Reiki Practitioner. She specializes in connecting people to their environment and authentic self with the teachings of practical Feng Shui Ascension.
Mission statment: To provide each and every client with quality consultations that will give them new found knowledge and understanding of Feng Shui to empower themselves at a price everyone can afford.