Change the Program If You Want a Better Life
It's important to be mindful of the programming you allow into your conscious and sub-conscious mind. If you are not, you may be welcoming in unhealthy patterns of thought.
A practical example of this negative programming is with commercials from pharmaceutical companies. Over the past few years, these companies seem to have taken over the air waves and TV stations to promote their "remedies." They say, take this pill and it will cure you. Yet, the side effects are worse then the actual symptoms of the illness itself.
My suggestion to you? Try changing the programs you choose to watch, Begin to actively shift your perceptions.
Modern day science is finally becoming open to understanding chemicals and pills are not the main answers. Even the medical community is looking for "alternative methods" to help others heal. This is called, "Integrative Medicine" and "Functional Medicine."
Let me share a simple formula to help you on your way to enhancing your energy and living a more well balanced lifestyle.
- Create a supportive environment at home and at work (Feng Shui is one example to help with this process).
- Surrounding yourself with positive people (Personal Power).
- Being mindful of what you hear, see and speak (Law of Attraction).
- Following your life's passion (Ascension)
- Taking care of your body (exercising 25-30mins 3-5x a week), meditation (everyday) and eating right (everyday).
- Practicing a faith or having something you believe in to help keep your grounded.
- Showing gratitude and/or being a helpful person (practicing giving and receiving).
This is a simple formula that everyone can follow. Start with one area at a time and yes, it takes time to find the right ingredients that work for you. I can promise this, it is well worth the effort for the results open your life experience to a more happy, well balanced, healthy, prosperous and self healing lifestyle.
Laura Cerrano has been a certifed Feng Shui Expert for over 15 years. She is the CEO of Feng Shui Manhattan Long Island, a published author, Key note speaker on Feng Shui and Certified Reiki Practitioner. She specializes in connecting people to their environment and authentic self with the teachings of practical Feng Shui Ascension.
Mission statment: To provide each and every client with quality consultations that will give them new found knowledge and understanding of Feng Shui to empower themselves at a price everyone can afford.