Amanda and Jared clearly love what they do and are a living example of living joyfully everyday. It's brilliant and wonderful enough to have a single reason to love what we do most days, but 27 reasons in a phenomela achievement. (Free pens and fistbumps are pretty are pretty sweet!)
Thanks to Amanda and Jared for the incredible inspiration! (Free pens and fist bumps are pretty sweet!)
Love and light,
27. Luncheon business meetings. That's some free food right there!
26. FREE PENS. Every closing I go to I stock up on pens from the title company.
25. Flexible hours. I can work as much or as little as I want. Ha! Who am I kidding? I work all the time.
24. People sometimes call you a REAL - A - TOR. Sounds like something from Jurrasic Park!
23. You get to meet new people every day.
22. The rush of calling your buyer to let them know that their offer was accepted.
21. The rush of calling your seller to let them know that their counter was accepted.
20. Seeing your picture in the paper every Sunday and it's NOT in the Most Wanted section.
19. Free lunches. Enough said.
18. You can choose who you work with. If somebody gets abusive or isn't the right fit, we part ways.
17. Free fist bumps. You can collect up to 50 fist bumps a day by walking around the office. Even the girls are doing it now!
16. Golf outings. I don't golf. I drive the golf carts. Oh, and drink a few beers. :)
15. Continuing ed. Ha! Just kidding.
14. Shoes. I need a lot of different types of shoes for all of my attire. I like shoes.
13. When a client calls me and says that they found me online, read my blog, and like my attitude. That's the best!
12. The paychecks are nice.
11. Getting to answer the question "How's the real estate market in Fort Wayne treatin ya?" I probably answer that question 5 times a week. LOVE IT.
10. Walking into a home with your buyer and seeing their face light up because they know it's "the one."
9. Walking into a lisitng and being able to tell the sellers that you are certain that you have a buyer that may be interested... then they are. LOVE THAT TOO!
8. Getting the phone call from a friend or past client asking you to list their recently deceased parent's home for them. To earn that kind trust is humbling.
7. Getting to know the city of Fort Wayne so well. Amanda and I have lived here for over 12 years, but have really gotten to know the city since we became Realtors and have driven down just about every street there is!
6. Getting recognized in public because of our social media presence and marketing efforts. This does not apply when I am in my flip flops and sleeveless shirt at the grocery store.
5. Getting recognition from peers. We don't necessarily need it, but it's nice.
4. Winning awards. See #5.
3. Working with people from all walks of life. We have helped plumbers, attorneys, doctors, surgeons, factory workers, self employed landscapers, teachers, etc. It's fun to work and connect with so many different kinds of people!
2. Closings. Watching our home owners so excited about buying! Watching our sellers so happy that it's over. Plus free pens. Wait. I mentioned that already.
And my #1 reason that I love being a Realtor...
Working from home and fielding calls from clients while I'm in my underwear.
All joking aside, Amanda and I love what we do. We love helping people, and even though we like to joke around, we take our business very seriously. Thanks for reading. :)
Amanda and Jared Christiansen are award winning Realtors with Century 21 Bradley Realty in the Fort Wayne area.
Enough about us...
Tell us what you want your real estate experience to be, and we will do it YOUR way.
Buying? Tell us your wants and needs. Let us know how you envision your family living. Tell us what's important to you, and we'll find the community and home that fits what you are looking for.
Selling? Our job is to make you the most money possible in the shortest amount of time. We offer our sellers professional staging, professional photography, and more internet marketing than most. We will also put your home on our weekly television show Sunday mornings on ABC.
We are committed to giving you everything we have to offer. We are both full time agents and will work around your schedule. Do nights and weekends work better for you? NO PROBLEM. We are here to help you.
Amanda can be reached at 260-704-0843, and Jared can be reached at 260-704-0842.